I realized I hadn't updated since last week, so I thought I'd just post quickly:
- I *finally* got to watch the last three eps of BSG and Lantis and I'll be posting my thoughts on those sometime in the near future. I'm working on DLing Lost and Arrested Development.
- Work so far has been pretty good; I'm a receptionist at a cute little biotech company right near campus, which is convenient. They asked me to work full days MTW of this week, because another staffer was going to be out, so that was cool. Mostly I answer the phone and file stuff. It's refreshing, really. The only downside is that the company candy jar sits on my desk, so I snack much more than I should.
- I spent gobs of time with wendyhouse
and nesodj last week, which I really enjoyed. This week I don't get to see them at all though. :( Yoda's head, hands, and feet are looking *great*, and nesodj learned to roll over, so it was a good week for both.
- Star Wars progresses. The big crowd scenes are going to be SO COOL with our huge cast! And mama_threepio
arrived last week, which has been woooooonderful. She is a costuming goddess and it has been super-fun to hang with her and carbon_scoring
in the office. Also, I'm amused that even as we continue to pare the show down, we keep cramming in ever more jokes and gags.
- My dad brought up my car last week! My daddy is so cool, he flew out to San Diego and then drove our car across the country so we could have it here. My darling CiCi is back with me again! Of course Rogue's the one driving it. :) Me and Boston roads are not mixy things.
And now I should get back to filing.